Certificate 3 Guarantee Funding Available
The Queensland Government currently offer eligible Queenslanders access to government subsidised training through the Certificate 3 Guarantee funding program.
This program offers post-school certificate level III qualifications in priority training areas.
HOW DO I QUALIFY FOR CERTIFICATE 3 GUARANTEE? *
- Must be a Australian citizen or permanent resident living in QLD
- Aged 15 years of age or older
- No longer attending school
- Not have already completed or currently enrolled in a Certificate III qualification or higher
- Eligible participants can be unemployed and seeking work, or working on a full-time, part-time or casual basis
User Choice Funding Available
Are you taking on new staff?
Traineeships for new staff, and selected other eligible training opportunities for existing staff may be funded under the User Choice funding. Conditions apply - please contact for details.
The Certificate 3 Guarantee and User Choice Programs are a Department of Education & Training Initiative
RAPAD Skilling qualifications funded under:
Certificate III Guarantee:
User Choice [Traineeships/Apprenticeships]