top of page


RAPAD Skilling is a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) and we have a range of nationally recognised and non-accredited courses on our scope of delivery. We are able to customise training to suit your personal or workplace needs and goals. It is important that you receive appropriate training solutions, and we want to work closely with our clients to achieve the best outcome. 

Which industry are you looking for training in?

Not sure which type of training you should do?

Scroll over the boxes below to learn the difference between a unit of competency, skill set, and qualification. Each type of training course is different in duration and level of difficulty. Your personal goals or workplace requirements may determine which training you should undertake. If you aren't sure which training will meet your goals, please contact us.

What is a

Units of competency (UoC) define the knowledge and skills to operate effectively in the workplace. When a UoC is completed, you receive a Statement of Attainment. E.g. HLTAID003 Provide First Aid

What is a

Skill sets are made of multiple units of competency, specially tailored for a job role. When you complete a skill set, you receive a Statement of Attainment with all units completed.

What is a

Qualifications are made of many units of competency, specific to an industry and job sector. When you complete a qualification, you receive a Certificate at that level.

E.g. Certificate III in Business

bottom of page